The Chartres public transport network extends across 34 communes.
1. The Filibus urban network, run by Chartres Mobilité (Groupe Transdev), covers 9 communes of the greater Chartres area (Chartres, Lucé, Mainvilliers, Luisant, Lèves, Champhol, Le Coudray, Barjouville, Morancez), and offers:
* 13 regular lines,
* 2 free shuttle services (minibuses): Le Relais des Portes and La Navette
* transport for persons with reduced mobility – an on-demand transport service for disabled people requiring a wheelchair, covering the main communes of the greater Chartres area
* 20 special school transport services. The fleet comprises 64 buses and minibuses, 58 of which have been acquired since January 2007.
2. The suburban network, run by Transports d’Eure-et-Loir, covering 25 other communes in the area:
It comprises 21 lines and means of access to the SNCF station of the city of Chartres (possibility of connecting with the urban network and SNCF lines) and 16 direct lines to schools.