The Azalys bus network serves the 48 communes of the greater Blois community area (Agglopolys) via:
- 7 main lines covering Blois and the outlying communes
- A free shuttle to the Blois city centre
- 35 secondary lines
- The Resago on-demand transport service for passengers living more than 500m from a main line bus stop
- The Handigo service for persons with reduced mobility
- A shuttle service from Blois to the Chaumont-sur-Loire Château
- Access to the Route 41 lines using Azalys tickets for journeys within the Agglopolys.
The Azalys network also includes a rental service of electrically-assisted bicycles, as well as a night bus service from Blois city centre to Cap Ciné.